Thursday 3 November 2011

Wee small hours

When is the best time to write your first blog? Probably not at 1.16 am having woken after a far too early night.

What is the best hardware to use to write the blog? Certainly not an iPhone propped up landscape wise on a Lidl matchbox.

Why write a blog anyway? I expect the answer to that will become evident over time. Right now I have no idea.

Is that it then? Back to bed? What - stuck for words? Rarely.

Should you care to read my blogs, expect a less than intellectual content. Academics, serious scholars, those who think humour should be confined to 'Live at the Apollo', stop here. This could be the start of something new - or equally likely to be the end of a project too far. Who knows? At 1.34 am who cares?

Night all.Sleep well and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Jean
    1:34 am seems as good a time to start blogging as any. I think of my blog as a sort of journal(with round about the same number of readers). I find it easier to write sitting at my desk. I've never tried writing anything longer than a txt msg on my mobile.

    ReplyDelete